Collected by Sarah Colton
158 Thanon Wang Doem, Khwaeng Wat Arun, Khet Bangkok Yai, กรุงเทพมหานคร 10600, Thailand
Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn) is a Buddhist temple in Bangkok's Yai district. It is situated on the west bank of the Chao Phraya River. The temple is one of the best known Thai landmarks. The mosaics which cover the temple create a pearly sheen during...
1 ถนน หน้าพระลาน แขวงพระบรมมหาราชวัง Khet Phra Nakhon, กรุงเทพมหานคร 10200, Thailand
No trip to Bangkok is complete without a visit to the Grand Palace, which rests elegantly in the middle of the city on the banks of the Chao Phraya River. From the outside walls to the inside decor, the palace is positively dripping with vibrant...
38 Soi, Khwaeng Suan Luang, Khet Suan Luang, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10250, Thailand
One of the best street food markets in central Bangkok is Sukumvit Soi 38—right by Thong Lo station on the BTS. Some of the stalls are open during the day, but the market really kicks-off at about 5pm. The fruit shakes are so good they're...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania