Collected by Rachel Berger
100 Mountain Ave, Banff, AB T1L 1B2, Canada
This is another fun adventure that's not strenuous in Banff. Take a gondola up Mt. Sulphur. That building in the photo is where the gondola comes in. Then you can walk along a boardwalk up to the summit, from where you have panoramic views of the...
Banff Ave, Alberta, Canada
Any trip to the historic mountain town of Banff must include a leisurely stroll up and down Banff Avenue. Majestic mountains loom at either end of the street, and in between you’ll find restaurants, bars, and shops that sell everything from...
Highway 1A, Banff, AB T1L 1A9, Canada
Bring your ice cleats for a breathtaking walk through Johnston Canyon’s sparkling walls of ice. In the summer, this canyon near Banff is full of rushing water, but in winter it freezes over, creating icicles and slick cliffs. You can head out on...
112b Banff Ave, Banff, AB T1L 1A1, Canada
After four days of bison for almost ever meal, we wanted something a bit lighter for our last meal in Banff. We asked a local barista for her recommendations & she pointed us in the direction of Athena Pizza. Located above a shop on Banff’s main...
Cave Ave, Banff, AB T1L 1K2, Canada
We spent an afternoon at the Cascade Gardens, recharging and enjoying the views of nearby Mount Rundle. Flowers of every color and terraced lawn covered in shade provided a perfect setting to enjoy the quieter side to this adventure village.
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign