Collected by Diane McKeon
700 Railway Ave #100, Canmore, AB T1W 1P4, Canada
The Elevation Place is a truly unique space in downtown Canmore that really feels like the towns central meeting place. It features an indoor rock climbing wall, the town library, a gym, an enormous aquatic center, a cafe and event/meeting space....
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter