Bandar Seri Begawan
Collected by Sarah Papali'i
Simpang 37, Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
The Tamu Pasar Besar Gadong in Bandar Seri Begawan, better known as the Night Market is the place to visit when the sun goes down. It's open from 4 pm until late and is essentially a market selling fresh local food. You cannot miss it, it's right...
Kg Jerudong, Muara - Tutong Hwy, Brunei BG3122, Brunei
Bukit Shabandar opposite the Empire Hotel off the Muara-Tutong Highway is a respite from the city and the heat. Don't get me wrong, it is still HOT in there, but once you are in the shade of the jungle, it is a little cooler than out in the open....
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now