Baltimore Weekend Trip
Collected by Diana MacLean
2127 Boston St, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
You can't leave Baltimore without trying crabs made in traditional Chesapeake fashion—steamed with Old Bay seasoning. Captain James Crabhouse has waterfront seating and even a menu with a "Crab Picking 101" tutorial to help the novices. Crabs are...
W 36th St, Baltimore, MD 21211, USA
Hampden is known for beehive hairdos, cat-eye glasses, kitchsy decor like the pink flamingo, and ladies who call everyone "hon." Now, though, Hampden is Baltimore's hipster neighborhood with an array of thrift stores, antique shops, boutiques, and...
921 W 36th St, Baltimore, MD 21211, USA
Looking for something different from the typical keychain or postcard to bring home as a souvenir? Then go to Trohv, an independently owned shop in Hampden that carries everything from furniture to home decor to gag gifts. This is where I go to...
1600 Thames St, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
Amidst the colonial, cobblestoned streets of Fells Point, this is a hole-in-the-wall favorite. With its somewhat divey feel, you might not trust that they have the best bites in Baltimore as they boast, but truly, their food is excellent and...
300 W 30th St, Baltimore, MD 21211, USA
The Dizz represents what I think Baltimore is: unassuming maybe a little divey on the outside; quirky, homey, and awesome on the inside. Their tagline says it all: "Baltimore in a Bar." Their homemade pub-style food is always surprisingly...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter