Baltimore Weekend Trip
Collected by Diana MacLean
2127 Boston St, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
You can't leave Baltimore without trying crabs made in traditional Chesapeake fashion—steamed with Old Bay seasoning. Captain James Crabhouse has waterfront seating and even a menu with a "Crab Picking 101" tutorial to help the novices. Crabs are...
W 36th St, Baltimore, MD 21211, USA
Hampden is known for beehive hairdos, cat-eye glasses, kitchsy decor like the pink flamingo, and ladies who call everyone "hon." Now, though, Hampden is Baltimore's hipster neighborhood with an array of thrift stores, antique shops, boutiques, and...
921 W 36th St, Baltimore, MD 21211, USA
Looking for something different from the typical keychain or postcard to bring home as a souvenir? Then go to Trohv, an independently owned shop in Hampden that carries everything from furniture to home decor to gag gifts. This is where I go to...
1600 Thames St, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
Amidst the colonial, cobblestoned streets of Fells Point, this is a hole-in-the-wall favorite. With its somewhat divey feel, you might not trust that they have the best bites in Baltimore as they boast, but truly, their food is excellent and...
300 W 30th St, Baltimore, MD 21211, USA
The Dizz represents what I think Baltimore is: unassuming maybe a little divey on the outside; quirky, homey, and awesome on the inside. Their tagline says it all: "Baltimore in a Bar." Their homemade pub-style food is always surprisingly...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico