Collected by Craig Gardner
E Saratoga St & Holliday St, Baltimore, MD 21202, USA
A parking lot during the week, on the weekend the lot transforms into a bustling market with vibrantly painted columns depicting the best of Baltimore. In the heart of the city, the market welcomes all and even accepts SNAP benefits (food stamps)....
2127 Boston St, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
You can't leave Baltimore without trying crabs made in traditional Chesapeake fashion—steamed with Old Bay seasoning. Captain James Crabhouse has waterfront seating and even a menu with a "Crab Picking 101" tutorial to help the novices. Crabs are...
700 W 34th St, Baltimore, MD 21211, USA
Every year from the weekend after Thanksgiving until New Years' Eve, the typically quiet street of 34th street in Hampden transforms into an over-the-top Christmas light display, affectionately called "Miracle on 34th Street." Folks moving into...
W 36th St, Baltimore, MD 21211, USA
Hampden is known for beehive hairdos, cat-eye glasses, kitchsy decor like the pink flamingo, and ladies who call everyone "hon." Now, though, Hampden is Baltimore's hipster neighborhood with an array of thrift stores, antique shops, boutiques, and...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign