Collected by Kate Daniel
501 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21202, USA
The National Aquarium in Baltimore is host to one of the largest arrays of sea life that can be found in the entire world! Particular attractions worth noting are the very entertaining live dolphin show as well as the up-close-and-personal shark...
Fells Point, Baltimore, MD, USA
With the cobblestones and colonial architecture, I can't get enough of Fells Point and its historical appeal. To top it off, the main street, Thames, is right on the water, so you can wander along the promenade along the harbor. Across the harbor,...
2105 Eastern Ave, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
For fun steeped in history, head to Patterson Bowling Center. You won’t find your traditional 10-pin bowling at this alley. Duckpin bowling reigns supreme with its shorter, lighter pins and smaller balls without holes. The pins’ shape and size...
731 Eastern Ave, Baltimore, MD 21202, USA
The Inner Harbor Light Street Pavilion is host to more than 40 different stores and restaurants, some name brand some not, making it convenient to spend a full day here. What separates this shopping venture from the rest, however, is the...
Harbor East, Baltimore, MD 21202, USA
With its central location and the waterfront promenade nearby, Harbor East is probably the best location to stay. Hotels in the area include: 4 Seasons, Baltimore Marriott Waterfront, Courtyard Marriott. It's a central location that is easy...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands