Collected by Emilieb
3100 Swann Dr, Baltimore, MD 21217, USA
Located inside the Druid Hill Park in downtown Baltimore, this lovely glass building houses the Palm House, the Orchid Room, the Mediterranean House, the Tropical House, and the Desert House. Stroll around and see the flowers, cacti, succulent...
2127 Boston St, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
You can't leave Baltimore without trying crabs made in traditional Chesapeake fashion—steamed with Old Bay seasoning. Captain James Crabhouse has waterfront seating and even a menu with a "Crab Picking 101" tutorial to help the novices. Crabs are...
Fells Point, Baltimore, MD, USA
With the cobblestones and colonial architecture, I can't get enough of Fells Point and its historical appeal. To top it off, the main street, Thames, is right on the water, so you can wander along the promenade along the harbor. Across the harbor,...
406 N Paca St, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
One might think that the best Italian fare in Baltimore is in Little Italy. Surely there are some good places there, too, but this local favorite is found where you least expect it—in a neighborhood where, honestly, you won't find much commerce...
Pimlico, Baltimore, MD, USA
Home to the Preakness, one of the three races that comprises the Triple Crown, the Pimlico track is rich in history. Horses have sped across the grounds here since 1870 and you can still regularly watch races live at the track. Grab a bite at the...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now