Collected by Brian Gallucci
2127 Boston St, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
You can't leave Baltimore without trying crabs made in traditional Chesapeake fashion—steamed with Old Bay seasoning. Captain James Crabhouse has waterfront seating and even a menu with a "Crab Picking 101" tutorial to help the novices. Crabs are...
1600 Thames St, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
Amidst the colonial, cobblestoned streets of Fells Point, this is a hole-in-the-wall favorite. With its somewhat divey feel, you might not trust that they have the best bites in Baltimore as they boast, but truly, their food is excellent and...
1106 N Charles St, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
Fine dining and the perfect place to spend the rest of the night enjoying homecrafted beers is exactly the motif the Brewer’s Art is aiming at. This unique restaurant is located in an old Mt. Vernon style townhouse, giving it a rustic feel, in the...
800 Key Hwy, Baltimore, MD 21230, USA
Baltimore is host to a very unique artistic culture, and none may be more different than what is on display at the American Visionary Art Museum. They define “Visionary Art” as works by people who are self-taught. This leads to some off-the-wall...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna