Collected by Stefanie Leader
1600 Thames St, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
Amidst the colonial, cobblestoned streets of Fells Point, this is a hole-in-the-wall favorite. With its somewhat divey feel, you might not trust that they have the best bites in Baltimore as they boast, but truly, their food is excellent and...
1621 Aliceanna St, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
Tucked away in Baltimore's historic Fells Point neighborhood, this funky and upbeat spot makes you fall in love with breakfast again. The Cap'n Crunch French Toast definitely lived up to the hype (as featured in the Food Network) with its three...
Fells Point, Baltimore, MD, USA
With the cobblestones and colonial architecture, I can't get enough of Fells Point and its historical appeal. To top it off, the main street, Thames, is right on the water, so you can wander along the promenade along the harbor. Across the harbor,...
1106 N Charles St, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
Fine dining and the perfect place to spend the rest of the night enjoying homecrafted beers is exactly the motif the Brewer’s Art is aiming at. This unique restaurant is located in an old Mt. Vernon style townhouse, giving it a rustic feel, in the...
W 36th St, Baltimore, MD 21211, USA
Hampden is known for beehive hairdos, cat-eye glasses, kitchsy decor like the pink flamingo, and ladies who call everyone "hon." Now, though, Hampden is Baltimore's hipster neighborhood with an array of thrift stores, antique shops, boutiques, and...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village