Collected by Pamela Vinicombe
Südalinn, Tallinn, Estonia
The view of Tallinn from the Toompea Hill is a nice one. Tallinn is a quaint town. I enjoyed walking and biking around, and stopping occasionally for an A. Le Coq, an Estonian beer that I especially enjoyed. I met Kalev and Ulane, the partners...
Põhjaka mõis, Mäeküla, vald, Paide vald, 72604, Estonia
Halfway between Tallinn and Tartu, Põhjaka mõis (in English, Põhjaka manor) is a rustic manor house that serves fantastic Estonia food in a completely unassuming location. Servers were friendly, the food sourced locally, and the restaurant...
Toom-Kooli 6, 10130 Tallinn, Estonia
The Dome Church, the Church of Holy Ghost, St. Nicholas Church, St Olaus Church, the Town Hall-all of these are major architectural achievements of medieval master builders. The narrow cobbled streets and lanes, quaint corners and tiny courtyards...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles