Collected by Pamela Vinicombe
Südalinn, Tallinn, Estonia
The view of Tallinn from the Toompea Hill is a nice one. Tallinn is a quaint town. I enjoyed walking and biking around, and stopping occasionally for an A. Le Coq, an Estonian beer that I especially enjoyed. I met Kalev and Ulane, the partners...
Põhjaka mõis, Mäeküla, vald, Paide vald, 72604, Estonia
Halfway between Tallinn and Tartu, Põhjaka mõis (in English, Põhjaka manor) is a rustic manor house that serves fantastic Estonia food in a completely unassuming location. Servers were friendly, the food sourced locally, and the restaurant...
Toom-Kooli 6, 10130 Tallinn, Estonia
The Dome Church, the Church of Holy Ghost, St. Nicholas Church, St Olaus Church, the Town Hall-all of these are major architectural achievements of medieval master builders. The narrow cobbled streets and lanes, quaint corners and tiny courtyards...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter