Collected by Jelena Djordjevic
255 Sveti Stasije 85330, Dobrota, Montenegro
If I retire abroad, it might be in Perast, Montenegro, on the beautiful bay of Kotor. Sparkling water, beautiful architecture, and the freshest seafood I've had anywhere....for cheap! Grilled squid with black ink risotto that needs nothing beyond...
Obala Marka Martinovića 82, Perast 85336, Montenegro
On a short boat ride from Kotor to the small town of Perast, we caught sight of Restaurant Admiral. Part of Hotel Admiral, the open-air restaurant feels like an old ship anchored on the shore. It is truly a unique setting for guests to delight in...
Mali Ston b.b., Mali Ston, 20230, Mali Ston, Croatia
Grab an outdoor table at Bota Sare restaurant in Mali Ston, Croatia, where the most famous oyster farms are located. These super briny oysters need nothing but a little lemon -- and of course wash them down with some Posip wine.
Trg Hrvatske bratske zajednice 3, 21000, Split, Croatia
This June I've came with few friends down to Croatia, to soak in some sun on a sailing boat. We've found few agencies offering sailing in rented boat along the Adriatic. So we've found Charter Croatia agency - renting all kinds of vessels. Our...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village