Bali Here I Come
Collected by Chelsea Harms-Tuohy, AFAR Local Expert
Jl. Raya Petitenget, Gang Cendrawasih No. 68, Kerobokan, Badung, Kerobokan Kelod, Kuta Utara, Kerobokan Kelod, Kuta Utara, Bali, 80361, Indonesia
Although it’s located right near a popular stretch of Seminyak beach, this inexpensive, 16-room Puri Madawi hotel, set 300-meters back into the jungle, feels hidden and secluded. The resort is filled with authentic Balinese touches such as woven...
Banyuning, Amed, Abang, Bunutan, Kabupaten Karangasem, Bali 80852, Indonesia
We stayed at Baliku Dive Resort in Amed, Bali in late December. The rooms are set up on a hill that steeply slopes to the stone-covered beach below. All the rooms have views of the lush green hills and valley on the inland side, and the gorgeous...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles