Collected by Kylie Misa
Jl. Petitenget No.51B, Kerobokan Kelod, Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Though it has a silly name, the Potato Head Beach Club on Seminyak beach is a cool spot to spend the day. A collage of antique 18th-century veranda shades surrounds an amphitheater-like space that contains a beach bar, a grassy lawn, and an...
Jl. Kayu Aya No.9, Seminyak, Badung, Bali, 80361, Indonesia
Watch the surfers calling it a day, the market vendors coming to life on the beach, the sun disappearing behind the sea, the sky changing from blue to pinks and purples, all while enjoying a delicious cocktail on a beanbag in the sand. A very good...
Jalan Double Six No. 66, Blue Ocean Boulevard, Seminyak, Kuta, Seminyak, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Cocoon Beach Club is a relaxing hang out most days but transforms for pool side 'day parties' and also night events. Splash, Bounce and Full Moon are their regular events, but they have also hosted Ministry of Sound and Hedkandi as well as a ton...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun