Collected by Kylie Misa
Jalan Petitenget No.51B, Kerobokan Kelod, Kuta Utara, Kerobokan Kelod, Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Though it has a silly name, the Potato Head Beach Club on Seminyak beach is a cool spot to spend the day. A collage of antique 18th-century veranda shades surrounds an amphitheater-like space that contains a beach bar, a grassy lawn, and an...
Jl. Kayu Aya No.9, Seminyak, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali, Indonesia
Watch the surfers calling it a day, the market vendors coming to life on the beach, the sun disappearing behind the sea, the sky changing from blue to pinks and purples, all while enjoying a delicious cocktail on a beanbag in the sand. A very good...
Jalan Double Six No. 66, Blue Ocean Boulevard, Seminyak, Kuta, Seminyak, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Cocoon Beach Club is a relaxing hang out most days but transforms for pool side 'day parties' and also night events. Splash, Bounce and Full Moon are their regular events, but they have also hosted Ministry of Sound and Hedkandi as well as a ton...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles