Collected by Kayleigh McGeady
Jl. Raya Ubud No.35, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
The market in Ubud is an incredible experience, but you need to be prepared to bargain; it's the local way. At the market there are lots of local handicrafts and tourist trinkets, but the main event are the local fruits and vegetables. Try the...
Jl. Raya Ubud, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
The Puri Lukisan, or temple of paintings, was the first museum in Ubud, opening in 1956. The aim was to preserve the art of traditional painting in Bali in its many styles. Included in the collection now are three main sections of traditional...
Jl. Serma Cok Ngurah Gambir Singapadu, Batubulan, Sukawati, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80582, Indonesia
I love birds, so when I heard that there is a great bird park on the island of Bali, I made sure to go. It ended up being my favorite day of the two weeks I spent there. The park provides sanctuary for more than 1000 birds, species not just from...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun