Collected by AFAR Explorer
Södra Blasieholmshamnen 2, 111 48 Stockholm, Sweden
The Lydmar could just as easily be a re-creation of artist Damien Hirst’s home. Framed photos of rowdy bulldogs are offset by soothing comforts such as velvet couches that beckon guests to take a nap. The real treat, though, is the lobby, ground...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys