Collected by AFAR Explorer
Södra Blasieholmshamnen 2, 111 48 Stockholm, Sweden
Who knew that I’d find a new family in Stockholm? But that’s exactly what happened when I checked into the chic Lydmar, comfortably sandwiched between the Grand Hotel (where the Nobel Prizes are awarded) and the National Museum. That first evening...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019