Collected by Severine Domart
Sidemen, Karangasem Regency, Bali 80864, Indonesia
When in Bali I skip the beach and head straight to the breathtaking rice terraces of Eastern Bali to experience nature in all of her green glory: Sidemen Valley. This is old Bali, unaffected by the influx of tourism—a landscape of multi-hued...
Jl. Br Semawang, Dangin Puri Klod, Denpasar Tim., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80232, Indonesia
Pasir Putih or White Sand Beach in the village of Bugbug is one of the few beaches that hasn't yet been developed. It really is a quiet paradise with just a few small warungs selling cold drinks and simple food. There have been rumors circulating...
Sunset beach, Jungutbatu, Nusapenida, Lembongan island, Bali 80771, Indonesia
Located just off the eastern shore of Bali, Indonesia, is a small island called Nusa Lembongan. It is a great place for a day trip if you're vacation in Bali, and it's only a 30-40min boat ride from Sanur. There is a boat that will take you...
Sambangan, Sukasada, Buleleng Regency, Bali 81161, Indonesia
Aling-Aling waterfall is one of interesting place to visit in the north of Bali the located at Sambangan Village in Buleleng regency. The waterfall offer amazing view that we never find in other place in Bali. Many people called "the secret Garden...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village