Collected by Anabel
Jalan Raya Kedewatan, Ubud, Kedewatan, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
One of our top highlights from our honeymoon in Ubud was taking a cooking class at Lobong Cooking School. For ~$40 USD per person, we were picked up at our hotel, taken to a local market outside of Ubud (no tourists there), learned about the...
Petulu, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Outside of Ubud in the still-quiet country, the father of a friend wades through a sea of green, taking care of his family's ricefields. He is the last of his line to work in the sawah, or rice paddies. His son has graduated college and works on a...
Pecatu, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
One of the best places to watch the sun set is from the cliffs of Pura Luhur Uluwatu, or the site of the old Uluwatu Temple on the island of Bali. The dramatic cliffs overlook the ocean, and arriving before sunset allows you to explore before...
Jl. Raya Taman, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Bali is most certainly the perfect place on earth to have a spa experience. There are spas here that will bring you to a whole new level of serenity and spirituality. That being said, sometimes you just want fabulous hair. Shampoo Lounge is a...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter