Collected by rasyidah samah
Jalan Dewi Sartika No. 1, Tuban, Kuta, Tuban, Badung, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
While the food and drink to be had at the Boardwalk Restaurant is high quality, the contemporary tapas are complemented by live entertainment, ranging from beachside acrobatics, to fire dances, to musical performances. The menu features...
Pecatu, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
One of the best places to watch the sun set is from the cliffs of Pura Luhur Uluwatu, or the site of the old Uluwatu Temple on the island of Bali. The dramatic cliffs overlook the ocean, and arriving before sunset allows you to explore before...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands