Collected by Rabia Shahab
Jl. Raya Sayan No.105, Sayan, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Michaela and Marcello are an Italian couple who moved to Bali about a decade ago to open their workshop, where they make high-end artistic ceramics for hotels and private homes around the world. Gaya is affiliated with an arts center that offers...
Jl. Raya Sanggingan, Kedewatan, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80561, Indonesia
Will Goldfarb is an American pastry chef who worked at el Bulli in Spain, and his desserts will blow your mind. He uses Balinese ingredients, such as the chocolaty Southeast Asian kluwak nut for his ChocoBubble Too. He also makes one of the best...
Jl. Kajeng No.24, Ubud, Gianyar, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
This little shop is reviving Indonesian textile arts. It gives indigenous communities all over the country an incentive to keep doing what they do the traditional way, instead of switching to rayon thread or synthetic dyes. From here, you can take...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico