Collected by Rabia Shahab
Jl. Raya Sayan No.105, Sayan, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Michaela and Marcello are an Italian couple who moved to Bali about a decade ago to open their workshop, where they make high-end artistic ceramics for hotels and private homes around the world. Gaya is affiliated with an arts center that offers...
Jl. Raya Sanggingan, Kedewatan, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80561, Indonesia
Will Goldfarb is an American pastry chef who worked at el Bulli in Spain, and his desserts will blow your mind. He uses Balinese ingredients, such as the chocolaty Southeast Asian kluwak nut for his ChocoBubble Too. He also makes one of the best...
Jl. Kajeng No.24, Ubud, Gianyar, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
This little shop is reviving Indonesian textile arts. It gives indigenous communities all over the country an incentive to keep doing what they do the traditional way, instead of switching to rayon thread or synthetic dyes. From here, you can take...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village