Collected by CARESSA NGUYEN
Jl. Belimbing Sari, Tambiyak, Pecatu, Kuta Selatan Pecatu Kuta Selatan, Pecatu, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali 80364, Indonesia
Perched more than 300 feet over the famous surf beaches of Uluwatu, on the west side of Bali’s Bukit peninsula, Alila Villas Uluwatu looks like a collection of oversized modern bird cages teetering on limestone cliffs. Palm trees and...
Amankila, Manggis, Kabupaten Karangasem, Bali, Indonesia
Amankila is one of three Aman properties on Bali and, perhaps, the most remote, with its private beach and views of the Lombok Strait. The suites themselves are reason enough to go. Airy and enormous, each is filled with a fabulous selection of...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign