Collected by Dawn Shihui
Jl. Raya Tebongkang, Singakerta, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
If you're a caffeine freak get ready for some seriously salacious coffee when visiting Ubud. Green School student parent and local entrepreneur, Asher Yaron (he has a coffee bar at the school palapa while you're waiting for your tour) decided to...
Jalan Raya Kedewatan, Ubud, Kedewatan, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
One of our top highlights from our honeymoon in Ubud was taking a cooking class at Lobong Cooking School. For ~$40 USD per person, we were picked up at our hotel, taken to a local market outside of Ubud (no tourists there), learned about the...
Jl. Suweta No.74, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
A local speciality using duck from the rice fields surrounding Ubud. Everything is edible including the bones! You'd think the duck would turn out dry and tough with being deep fried but what you get instead is crisp skin, still moist flesh and,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village