Collected by Stephanie Moon
Tenganan, Manggis, Karangasem Regency, Bali, Indonesia
The Bali Aga people are similar to the Amish in America. Most of their communities do not encourage visitors and are religiously and ceremonially unique, but in Tenganan they actively promote tourism and encourage the purchasing of their artwork....
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun