Collected by Jessica Hawkins
Beraban, Kediri, Tabanan Regency, Bali 8217, Indonesia
Tanah Lot Temple is one of the most important and most iconic temples on Bali, which also makes it one of the most visited. It is one of the six cardinal temples, and on a very clear day you can see all the way to Uluwatu Temple on the very...
Jalan Penestanan Kelod No.75, Sayan, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Alchemy is one of the most popular spots on the Ubud clean eating scene and it's also one of the most serious. It offers everything from raw and vegan food, an amazing salad and juice bar, eco and body friendly products and if you really want to...
Jl. Hanoman, Ubud, Gianyar, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
For centuries the royal courts of Java and Bali have been perfecting the art of pampering, and by pampering I mean inside and out. Without the assistance of acrylic, glue and chemical treatments, whatever did they use, you might ask. A trip to...
Jimbaran, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Jimbaran Bay is a beautiful white sand beach with calm water and gorgeous sunsets and is known to have the freshest and tastiest seafood in Bali. During the day a seafood market sells to restaurants and private buyers, and at night there are...
Jalan Karang Mas Sejahtera, Jimbaran, Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80364, Indonesia
The Rock Bar at the Ayana Resort & Spa has become an icon of Bali's new wave of luxurious resorts that incorporate modern architecture with the natural beauty of the island. The bar teeters over the edge of the precipitous cliffs facing out into...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna