Collected by Jessica Hawkins
Beraban, Kediri, Tabanan Regency, Bali, Indonesia
I spent a month in Indonesia had a huge wedding 500 + and topped my trip off with our honeymoon in Bali. This is Tanah Lot and the beautiful beach area surrounding it. My wife is Indonesian and is from Semarang never had been to Bali so it was a...
Jalan Penestanan Kelod No.75, Sayan, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Alchemy is one of the most popular spots on the Ubud clean eating scene and it's also one of the most serious. It offers everything from raw and vegan food, an amazing salad and juice bar, eco and body friendly products and if you really want to...
Jl. Hanoman, Ubud, Gianyar, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
For centuries the royal courts of Java and Bali have been perfecting the art of pampering, and by pampering I mean inside and out. Without the assistance of acrylic, glue and chemical treatments, whatever did they use, you might ask. A trip to...
Jimbaran, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Jimbaran Bay is a beautiful white sand beach with calm water and gorgeous sunsets and is known to have the freshest and tastiest seafood in Bali. During the day a seafood market sells to restaurants and private buyers, and at night there are...
Jalan Karang Mas Sejahtera, Jimbaran, Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80364, Indonesia
The Rock Bar at the Ayana Resort & Spa has become an icon of Bali's new wave of luxurious resorts that incorporate modern architecture with the natural beauty of the island. The bar teeters over the edge of the precipitous cliffs facing out into...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico