Collected by Taylor Fijan
Jl. Raya Sayan No.105, Sayan, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Michaela and Marcello are an Italian couple who moved to Bali about a decade ago to open their workshop, where they make high-end artistic ceramics for hotels and private homes around the world. Gaya is affiliated with an arts center that offers...
JL Jambangan, Banjar Baung, Desa Sayan Ubud, Bali, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Strap on a helmet, grab some friends and let the awesome guides at Banyan Tree Bike Tours show you a side of Bali you'd never see on your own. Take a ride through rice paddies, where the ducks do all the work (ok, not ALL the work, but they do...
Jl. Banjar Baung, Desa, Sayan, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
A 10-minute scooter ride from downtown, my dad’s hotel is made up of antique wooden Javanese bridal huts, which face the valley’s rice paddies. The restaurant, run by a group of local women, serves some of the most authentic Balinese food on the...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign