Collected by Taylor Fijan
Jl. Raya Sayan No.105, Sayan, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Michaela and Marcello are an Italian couple who moved to Bali about a decade ago to open their workshop, where they make high-end artistic ceramics for hotels and private homes around the world. Gaya is affiliated with an arts center that offers...
JL Jambangan, Banjar Baung, Desa Sayan Ubud, Bali, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
People see beautiful rice paddy photos before they visit Bali, and often they arrive not knowing how to seek out those gorgeous landscapes. A guided cycling tour is a lovely way to take it in. This company takes you into the hills by car, then you...
Jl. Banjar Baung, Desa, Sayan, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
A 10-minute scooter ride from downtown, my dad’s hotel is made up of antique wooden Javanese bridal huts, which face the valley’s rice paddies. The restaurant, run by a group of local women, serves some of the most authentic Balinese food on the...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now