Collected by Eric Stoen, AFAR Ambassador
Jl. Kartika Plaza Tuban, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
A water park in Bali may seem a bit redundant with all the beaches, but it's actually a pretty great place to spend a day. The landscaped gardens with lots of Bali style carvings and other features like shady sitting platforms make Waterbom a lot...
Jalan Jepun III No.14, Sibang Kaja, Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80352, Indonesia
On the hunt for a real "raw" Balinese experience? Make your way beyond the typical tourist destination of Ubud and visit the world's largest bamboo structure: Big Tree Farms, a bean-to-bar chocolate factory. With a model based on transparency,...
Jl. Raya Pengosekan Ubud, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Every day between 3 and 5pm, aspiring young Balinese dancers attend classes at ARMA (Agung Rai Museum of Art) in Ubud. The classes are free and open to anyone who would like join in or even just watch. Boys and girls are taught in different...
Candikuning, Baturiti, Tabanan Regency, Bali 82191, Indonesia
The beautiful botanical gardens in Bedugul are not only home to an amazing selection of plants and flowers but also Bali Treetop Adventure. The whole family can enjoy swinging, climbing and leaping through the trees. There are different courses...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local