Collected by Lisa Rizzo
Jalan Sriwedari No. 5, Banjar Taman Kelod, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80561, Indonesia
My favorite coffee was the Kopi Susu, simply put "milk coffee"!! Served in a glass cup, Kopi Susu is often accompanied by Dadar Gulung and water. Dadar is coconut pancake rolls and the combination is delicious! Try Kopi Luwak as well - expensive...
Jl. Raya Ubud No.35, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
I was wandering the maze that's known as the Ubud market one lazy afternoon and I came upon interesting souvenirs from scarves to bags to clothing and coasters! But I stumbled into this tiny shop inside the market and spotted this canvas painting...
MAS, Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
Ubud & its neighboring villages have been known as the center of Balinese art for centuries. The most popular Balinese art form, which has gained world reputation, is wood carving. You can find rows of wood carving galleries in Mas, a village a...
Jl. Gn. Sari No.1, Peliatan, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
As in most tourist towns it can be tough to find places to eat in Ubud that aren’t just full of other tourists eating what locals eat but paying 3 times the price. Mangga Madu is one of those rare finds that caters to expats, locals and tourists....
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet