Collected by Lisa Rizzo
Jl. Sri Wedari No.5, Banjar Taman Kelod, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80561, Indonesia
My favorite coffee was the Kopi Susu, simply put "milk coffee"!! Served in a glass cup, Kopi Susu is often accompanied by Dadar Gulung and water. Dadar is coconut pancake rolls and the combination is delicious! Try Kopi Luwak as well - expensive...
Jl. Raya Ubud No.35, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
I was wandering the maze that's known as the Ubud market one lazy afternoon and I came upon interesting souvenirs from scarves to bags to clothing and coasters! But I stumbled into this tiny shop inside the market and spotted this canvas painting...
MAS, Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
Ubud & its neighboring villages have been known as the center of Balinese art for centuries. The most popular Balinese art form, which has gained world reputation, is wood carving. You can find rows of wood carving galleries in Mas, a village a...
Jl. Gn. Sari No.1, Peliatan, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
As in most tourist towns it can be tough to find places to eat in Ubud that aren’t just full of other tourists eating what locals eat but paying 3 times the price. Mangga Madu is one of those rare finds that caters to expats, locals and tourists....
- 1 Travel News U.S. Citizens Will Need to Register to Travel to Europe Starting in 2021
- 2 Travel Tips How to Get the Best Last-Minute Travel Deals
- 3 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- 4 Natural Wonders California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Road Trips The Best Tools for Planning a Road Trip