Collected by AFAR Explorer
Jl. Hanoman, Ubud, Gianyar, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
For centuries the royal courts of Java and Bali have been perfecting the art of pampering, and by pampering I mean inside and out. Without the assistance of acrylic, glue and chemical treatments, whatever did they use, you might ask. A trip to...
Mambal, Abiansemal, Mambal, Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80352, Indonesia
Fivelements Spa at the Puri Ahimsa Resort is tucked away in a village on the banks of the Ayung River about 15 minutes drive from central Ubud. Their philosophy is to share the Balinese way of life and use healing rituals based in Hindu religion...
Jalan Raya Sanggingan, Ubud, Kedewatan, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Bali Botanica Day Spa has been around a long time, but has recently become extremely popular with the Ubud crowd because of their use of local herbs, roots and oils in their treatments. They use a mix of Ayurvedic and Balinese traditional...
Jl. Gn. Sari, Peliatan, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Make sure to check everything off your to-do list before staying at Maya Ubud Resort & Spa because you'll immediately melt into the landscape and never want to leave. The tiered layout and minimal design seamlessly intertwine with the jungle...
Jl. Villa Kandara Banjar Wijaya Kusuma Ungasan Benoa Kuta Sel., Ungasan, Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80362, Indonesia
Karma Spa is a gorgeous place to spend an afternoon being pampered. It's simple but luxurious, and the treatments combined with the sea breeze leave you feeling light and fresh. If you want something a bit more specific for a medical condition or...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now