Collected by Samantha Willner
Tanjung, Jl. Pratama, Benoa, Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Jalan Hanoman, Desa Padang Tegal, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Travelers can attend an hourlong shadow puppet show held three times a week in the small gallery at the Oka Kartini Bungalows. Entirely low tech and all the more charming for its humble intimacy, the show we attended was performed by a legendary...
Padangtegal, Jalan Hanoman No.44B, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Kafe opened in 2005 and hasn't been empty since. It is a staple for the yoga crowd, but also anyone looking for a nice fresh salad, tasty sandwiches, and a great selection of Mexican, Indian and Asian dishes. The cakes, pies and biscuits are also...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now