Collected by Samantha Willner
Tanjung, Jl. Pratama, Benoa, Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Jalan Hanoman, Desa Padang Tegal, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Travelers can attend an hourlong shadow puppet show held three times a week in the small gallery at the Oka Kartini Bungalows. Entirely low tech and all the more charming for its humble intimacy, the show we attended was performed by a legendary...
Jl. Hanoman No.44B, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Kafe opened in 2005 and hasn't been empty since. It is a staple for the yoga crowd, but also anyone looking for a nice fresh salad, tasty sandwiches, and a great selection of Mexican, Indian and Asian dishes. The cakes, pies and biscuits are also...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands