Collected by michele watson
Jl. Akasia XVI No.100, Sumerta Kelod, Kec. Denpasar Tim., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80223, Indonesia
I was fortunate enough to be in Bali recently for some work, and I had some free time to explore around the island..(when there wasn't any good surf...!) A couple hours from Kuta Beach (main beach in Bali) there are a bunch of beautiful villages...
Jl.rayab Sampalan No.88x, Sampalan Klod, Dawan, Kabupaten Klungkung, Bali 80761, Indonesia
Among the verdant rice fields, quiet villages and cerulean seas of eastern Bali lies the bustling Klungkung market. Here visitors will find large baskets of snake fruit, ginger, dried sardines, durian, boiled eggs soaked in lemongrass, garlic and...
Jalan Uluwatu Yoga Perkanthi Lane, Jimbaran, Kec. Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
With its smoky air, bustling energy, and beachside line-up of grilled seafood restaurants, eating at Jimbaran Bay is a unique dining experience. Choosing Nyoman Cafe from the myriad of restaurant options, we sat at our table front and center on...
Jl. Surapati, Tua, Marga, Kabupaten Tabanan, Bali 80116, Indonesia
With Indonesian names that translate to earthy concepts like “wind song” or “forest in the mist,” the terracotta and thatched-roof residences at the 22-acre Como Shambhala Estate encourage quiet reflection. They jut from...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Travel News Europe Proposes Extending Travel Ban Until June 15
- 3 Travel News What Life Looks Like in Countries Coming Out of Lockdown
- 4 Travel News Iceland Begins to Reopen After Rigorous Testing Helps Contain Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5 Longreads Inside the Growing Community of Families on the Road, Full Time