Collected by Terence Leong
Jl. Oberoi No.11 Gg. Cargo- Seminyak, Kerobokan Kelod, Seminyak, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Bali Boat Shed is an eye-catching candy-colored boutique on one of the trendiest corners of Seminyak. Showcasing a huge range of local designers, it really does have unique items you won't find anywhere else. The selection of women's clothes,...
Jl. Sulawesi, Dauh Puri Kangin, Denpasar Bar., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Jalan Sulawesi, right in the heart of Denpasar in what used to be the Chinese district is the place to go for fabric. Whether you’re looking for a beautiful piece of traditional batik or something a bit more funky, the selection on this street is...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles