Collected by Matthew Hamilton
Calle Benito Juárez S/N, Centro, 23300 Todos Santos, B.C.S., Mexico
Vanity Fair has called Todos Santos "flip flop funky" and the town definitely has a unique boho vibe—maybe even more so since a Canadian couple renovated and reopened the infamous "Hotel California" here (while it's never been proven that the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village