Collected by Paula Diaconescu
Carretera Diaz Ordaz al Observatorio Km 84, 22795 Ejido México, B.C., Mexico
Coming upon a dolphin in the wild is a special kind of thrill. But in Mexico's Sea of Cortez, what Cousteau called "The Aquarium of the World," you have the chance to sail among hundreds or even thousands of common dolphins. These rich seas are...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys