Bahia de Samana
With its crest of palm trees fringed by sugar-white sand and tempting Caribbean water, Cayo Levantado perfectly embodies the idyllic desert island. The small islet sits near the mouth of Bahía de Samaná. An exclusive private resort...
Santa Bárbara de Samaná, also called Samaná City, is the main settlement and port in the bay bearing its name, as well as the capital of the surrounding province. It sits along a cove on the north side of the bay, and as ships...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May