Bahia de Samana
With its crest of palm trees fringed by sugar-white sand and tempting Caribbean water, Cayo Levantado perfectly embodies the idyllic desert island. The small islet sits near the mouth of Bahía de Samaná. An exclusive private resort...
Santa Bárbara de Samaná, also called Samaná City, is the main settlement and port in the bay bearing its name, as well as the capital of the surrounding province. It sits along a cove on the north side of the bay, and as ships...
Deep inside Bahía de Samaná is the dense rain forest of Los Haitises National Park, one of the Dominican Republic’s most scenic and special nature preserves. From the water, it appears as formidable, hilly terrain blanketed by...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys