Bahia de Samana
With its crest of palm trees fringed by sugar-white sand and tempting Caribbean water, Cayo Levantado perfectly embodies the idyllic desert island. The small islet sits near the mouth of Bahía de Samaná. An exclusive private resort...
Santa Bárbara de Samaná, also called Samaná City, is the main settlement and port in the bay bearing its name, as well as the capital of the surrounding province. It sits along a cove on the north side of the bay, and as ships...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum