Collected by Kerry Murray
Comércio, Salvador - BA, 40015-310, Brazil
The São Joaquim market in Salvador, Brazil, offers a broad spectrum of merchandise. At the far end of the market you can even purchase live animals. While walking through this area I saw goats, chickens, ducks and doves. A baby goat costs around...
Praça Visc. de Cayru, s/n - Comercio, Salvador - BA, 40015-170, Brazil
This market is part of the history of Salvador, everyone has to visit it even if not interested in buying local art. There are about 200 little shops selling local art, mostly handmade, it’s a lovely place to buy souvenirs and get to know more...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Travel News Europe Proposes Extending Travel Ban Until June 15
- 3 Travel News What Life Looks Like in Countries Coming Out of Lockdown
- 4 Travel News Iceland Begins to Reopen After Rigorous Testing Helps Contain Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5 Longreads Inside the Growing Community of Families on the Road, Full Time