Collected by Caroline Bennett
1515 Ocean Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
Modern and chic embody the ambiance of the Shore Hotel. The location is unbeatable, situated right in front of the Santa Monica pier. There is a variety of restaurants and bars just steps away. Shopping is also just around the corner on the 3rd...
1301 Ocean Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
Hotel bars, pools and restaurants are central to the fabulous life in LA. The boutique 1930s Shangri-La Hotel has the only rooftop bar in Santa Monica with ocean views and their poolside patio is a relaxing escape away from the crowds of the pier...
1 Pico Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90405, USA
I thought I made a pretty good grilled cheese. Then I went to the Shutters Hotel. Their restaurant, Coast is perfectly named as it’s ideally situated beneath the hotel, along the California coast. Since I only went for lunch, ordering tomato soup,...
200 Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
The Santa Monica Pier embodies what Southern California is all about: fun in the sun. Popular with tourists and locals alike, this iconic boardwalk adjacent to the Pacific Ocean—filled with all the amusement rides, midway games, fried food, ice...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun