Collected by Caroline Bennett
1515 Ocean Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
Modern and chic embody the ambiance of the Shore Hotel. The location is unbeatable, situated right in front of the Santa Monica pier. There is a variety of restaurants and bars just steps away. Shopping is also just around the corner on the 3rd...
1301 Ocean Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
Hotel bars, pools and restaurants are central to the fabulous life in LA. The boutique 1930s Shangri-La Hotel has the only rooftop bar in Santa Monica with ocean views and their poolside patio is a relaxing escape away from the crowds of the pier...
1 Pico Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90405, USA
I thought I made a pretty good grilled cheese. Then I went to the Shutters Hotel. Their restaurant, Coast is perfectly named as it’s ideally situated beneath the hotel, along the California coast. Since I only went for lunch, ordering tomato soup,...
200 Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
The Santa Monica Pier embodies what Southern California is all about: fun in the sun. Popular with tourists and locals alike, this iconic boardwalk adjacent to the Pacific Ocean—filled with all the amusement rides, midway games, fried food, ice...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles