Collected by Ben Harris
Su Thep, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
There is plenty to do late at night in Chiang Mai. Head up to the Nimmanhaemin Road area to hang out at the Thai-style pubs like the Monkey Club where you can party with college students and well-healed young Thai folks. Monkey Club has a more...
Si Phum, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
If you ride a motorcycle, a motorbike is a great way to get around Chiang Mai and the surrounding areas. Mr. Mechanic and Mr. Beer are two reliable bike rental shops. Only do this if you are a confident and experienced rider; the traffic in...
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Every year, on the evening of the full moon of the 12th lunar month, thousands of paper lanterns are launched into the skies above Chiang Mai. At temples all across the city, monks help tourists and residents alike light their lanterns and send...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now