B&D in NYC
Collected by David Berry
184 Duane St, New York, NY 10013, USA
Actor Hugh Jackman is definitely a do-gooder, in more senses than one. His boutique coffee shop, Laughing Man, started in Tribeca on Duane Street, and is one of those places where the coffee not only tastes good (try the Flat White, made with...
9 Doyers St #1, New York, NY 10013, USA
Don't be fooled by Apothéke's gritty exterior. This is not your typical cocktail bar. Once you pass through the entrance doors, things start getting interesting. For one thing, the bartenders are wearing apothecary outfits and the menu consists of...
13 Doyers St, New York, NY 10013, USA
Manhattan’s oldest dim sum parlor plays the part to the hilt, from faded storefront to checklist ordering. For kids, there’s a time-warpy thrill to seeing what Chinese restaurants used to look like. Lure them in with the scallion pancakes; seal...
240 Sullivan St, New York, NY 10012, USA
Third Rail Coffee. A simple black coffee never tasted so good. Literally stumbled into it after I got caught in a sudden thunderstorm and ran for cover. The tiny space encourages eavesdropping and the glass front invites people watching, but I...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now