Azulejos All Around
It's impossible to wander through Lisbon or Porto without coming across an iconic and elegant blue-and-white azulejo — Portugal is literally tiled with them. But here are a few places to start with before heading out on your own azulejos-spotting adventure.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip