Collected by Ron Marvin
9680 Vila Franca do Campo, Portugal
Snorkeling at Ilhéu de Vila Franca is a unique experience: you are diving on your own private island. The water is quite warm for snorkeling, with variety of fish to see such as jelly fish, sea cucumber, etc. A crater that is just off the...
Rua do Berquó, 12, Conceição, 9600-542 Ribeira Grande, Portugal
"Mulher do Capote" is a well-known liqueur Azorean factory which produces different flavors. Along with the famous passion fruit liqueur, consider one of the Azorean delicacies, they also produce ginja (cherry liqueur), pineapple, blackberry and...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun