Collected by AFAR Traveler
AFAR Traveler′s Wishlist
2000 N Fuller Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046, USA
The trek to the HOLLYWOOD sign may be the most famous L.A. hike to outsiders, but if you're looking for downtown views, celebrity sightings, and a typical L.A.-style glamour hike (not necessarily strenuous, but very fashionable), the 3.3-mile...
Twin Peaks, San Francisco, CA, USA
The best views of San Francisco are from the top of Twin Peaks, the two hills that are located in the geographic center of the city. Only from Twin Peaks can you get a 360-degree view of the entire city. If you are lucky, on a clear day you can...
57 Crowfoot Terrace NW, Calgary, AB T3G 4J8, Canada
Indulge your sweet tooth and, and maybe even impress your sweetie with a Crave Cupcake. The classic is the "Crave-O-licious" (chocolate with blue vanilla icing), but sample one with the coconut or peanut butter icing (all made with real butter)...
2200 Shelter Island Dr, San Diego, CA 92106, USA
San Diego is an ocean front city, so there are many places to walk by the ocean. Shoreline Park on Shelter Island is one of my favorites because you can see the downtown skyline view while enjoying a stroll beside the water. The park is a mile...
600 Guerrero St, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
With no sign above its unassuming storefront, Tartine is most easily recognized by the line that snakes out its door and down Guerrero Street. People patiently wait for flaky pains au chocolat (the best outside Paris, in my opinion), decadent...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map