Collected by Laura Goyer
Vico Superiore del Ferro, 8, 16124 Genova GE, Italy
When you have had your fill of fried anchovies and stewed octopus, drop by Taggiou for a perfect plate of 'salumi'. Genoa has never really been known for preserved meats, given her proximity to the sea and food-culture thus centered on seafood,...
Calle S. Domenico Dorsoduro, 568, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
Enrica Rocca is the kind of cooking instructor that turns cooking school culinary models upside down. Sure, she follows some sort of recipe, not written down of course. But her main objective, the points she wants you to leave with, are: how to...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked