Austria's Must-Visit Wine Regions
There are many things that come to mind when thinking of Austria, but wine typically isn't one of them. However, wine is grown around much of the country, especially the east, with Grüner Veltliner (white) and Blaufränkisch (red) the top local varietals. Visitors to Vienna will be happy to know the capital is itself one of Austria's top wine regions! In September, Heuriger wine taverns open up in and around Vienna to serve light snacks and fresh harvests.
- 1Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One
- 2Festivals + EventsArticleSee the Lights and Colors of Diwali in These Gorgeous Instagram Photos
- 3Health + WellnessArticleAn Inspiring Wellness Getaway at Maui's Fairmont Kea LaniSponsored by Fairmont
- 4Style and DesignArticleThree Hawaiian Brands That Will Redefine Your Souvenir T-Shirt Game
- 5Travel TipsArticleIn Sweden, a 72-Hour Cure for All That Ails You