Collected by Tara Anbudaiyan
Stiftspl. 7, 4582 Spital am Pyhrn, Austria
In the southernmost part of Upper Austria, the Pyhrn-Priel region is a great introduction to hiking in Austria. Easier hikes begin at Stubwieswipfel, while the high plateau in Spital am Pyhrn through the mountain spa town of Windischgarsten takes...
4824 Gosau, Austria
At the end of the Gosautal there is a cristal clear mountain lake with breathtaking view onto the Dachstein Glacier, Austrias most eastern glacier. Once you got used to the view, it is a perfect starting point for hikes no matter which level. It...
Stubaital, 6167 Neustift im Stubaital, Austria
Just a short trip from Innsbruck, the Stubaital is beautiful valley that is perfect for unwinding in one of the most parts of Tyrol. This unspoiled landscape is filled with cool streams and lush Alpine fauna, along with a few charming little...
Austria, Seestraße, 4830 Hallstatt, Austria
Hallstatt is a small village situated on a lake of the same name. It is an excellent day trip destination from Salzburg and the beauty will not disappoint you. There are multiple ways of getting to Hallstatt from Salzburg. The journey takes about...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter