Austria Travel Tips
Collected by Barbara Cacao
Grutschgasse 2a, 2371 Hinterbrühl, Austria
Crossing Europe's largest underground lake was amazing. The former gypsum mine is filled with a 6,500 square metre vast lake. The tour takes you through the old mine. During World War II the Deutsche Wehrmacht used it as a secret aircraft factory....
This palace is the countryside retreat of the Esterhazy Princes, a Hungarian dynasty that was once among the most powerful families in Europe. Palais Esterhazy hosts a few amazingly decorated rooms, along with a concert hall (Haydn Hall) with...
Hauptstraße 52, 7092 Winden am See, Austria
Burgenland is an up and coming wine travel destination in Austria. This vintner's sensory wine tour is one of the reasons. He has created 5 rooms in his traditional wine estate that let you experience wine with ALL your senses. You can compare...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico