Austria Travel Tips
Collected by Barbara Cacao
Grutschgasse 2a, 2371 Hinterbrühl, Austria
Crossing Europe's largest underground lake was amazing. The former gypsum mine is filled with a 6,500 square metre vast lake. The tour takes you through the old mine. During World War II the Deutsche Wehrmacht used it as a secret aircraft factory....
This palace is the countryside retreat of the Esterhazy Princes, a Hungarian dynasty that was once among the most powerful families in Europe. Palais Esterhazy hosts a few amazingly decorated rooms, along with a concert hall (Haydn Hall) with...
Hauptstraße 52, 7092 Winden am See, Austria
Burgenland is an up and coming wine travel destination in Austria. This vintner's sensory wine tour is one of the reasons. He has created 5 rooms in his traditional wine estate that let you experience wine with ALL your senses. You can compare...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys