Collected by Maria Beierly
Yppenmarkt, 1160 Wien, Austria
Vienna’s young Yppenmarkt is the address for adventurous foodies and those looking to discover the more hidden charms of the city. The up-and-coming 16th district has made a name for itself thanks to the many imaginative restaurants, the artists...
Maxingstraße 13b, 1130 Wien, Austria
Located at the Schönbrun Palace before you head up the hill to the Gloriette for the view, the cake, and the coffee – you turn right and enter into one of the best zoos in Europe. The pandas, wolves, penguins and elephants and tigers are sure to...
Rudolfskai 38, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Austria is known for its Kaffeekultur, but for the best coffee around, skip the traditional coffee houses and stop by Kaffee Alchemie. The owner, a Norwegian coffee-aficionado, is a renowned judge of such events as the World Barista Championships....
Perched on the banks of the Salzach River, Salzburg’s grande dame drips with old-world charm and Austrian tradition. The interiors brim with antiques, crystal chandeliers, fine art, and a traditional style that feels transportive,...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun