Collected by Robin Naden-Semba
Donauradweg, Ybbs an der Donau, Austria
The Wachau stretch of the Donauradweg, or Danube Cycling Path, is arguably one of the most beautiful cycling routes in Europe. From the river to the vineyards, to castles and market towns, the route offers a unique way to see this UNESCO Cultural...
Führichgasse 10, 1010 Wien, Austria
Since opening in October 2013, the Guesthouse has filled a niche in Innere Stadt, or the first district: a classy boutique hotel that allows guests to live like a temporary and incredibly stylish resident. Architect Arkan Zeytinoglu transformed...
Vorderkoflach 36, 9564 Patergassen, Austria
Almdorf Seinerzeit offers you the ultimate break from your hectic life. Live in your own individual mountain hut, which, despite its traditional décor, offers luxurious living to any guest, and enjoy the peacefulness of Carinthia’s breathtaking...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign