Collected by Linda Knoebel
Tummelpl., 8010 Graz, Austria
Easter can be a great time to experience Styria. In Graz, there are three notable Easter markets. Pick up local meats and cheeses at Franziskanerplatz, browse handcrafts at Hauptplatz and sort through an assortment of more international items at...
Eggenberger Allee 90, 8020 Graz, Austria
Schloß Eggenberg is all but traditional - even though it dates from the 17th century. The first hints of its commissioner’s eclectic taste are the many peacocks that greet you in the palace gardens. But it is only on a tour of the state rooms that...
Michaelerkuppel, 1010 Wien, Austria
Every year on December 31 the Imperial Palace hosts one of the most elegant balls in Vienna. Viennese society and the Who is who come out and dance the night away. Can you imagine: First you dance, then walk outside to watch an amazing firework......
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico