Collected by Linda Knoebel
Tummelpl., 8010 Graz, Austria
Easter can be a great time to experience Styria. In Graz, there are three notable Easter markets. Pick up local meats and cheeses at Franziskanerplatz, browse handcrafts at Hauptplatz and sort through an assortment of more international items at...
Eggenberger Allee 90, 8020 Graz, Austria
Schloß Eggenberg is all but traditional - even though it dates from the 17th century. The first hints of its commissioner’s eclectic taste are the many peacocks that greet you in the palace gardens. But it is only on a tour of the state rooms that...
Michaelerkuppel, 1010 Wien, Austria
The Silvesterball (New Year's Eve Ball) marks the start of the ball season in Vienna. If you travel to Vienna during the month of January, I highly suggest you pack a ball gown or tuxedo since you will be tempted to waltz away in the lovely...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter