Collected by Arwa
Eishohlenstrasse 30, 5450 Werfen, Austria
The largest ice caves in the world lie just 30 miles south of Salzburg in the Eisriesenwelt at Werfen. Only a portion of the more than 20 miles of caves are open to the public on a 75-minute guided tour, but what's available to visit is...
Kapuzinerberg, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Three mountains emerge in the city of Salzburg – one of them being the Capuchin Mountain (Kapuzinerberg), named after a monastery at the mountain’s peak. Within a 10 minute walk immerse yourself in nature and discover a true paradise.
Grossglockner High Alpine Road, 5661, Austria
The Grossglockner is without a doubt one of Austria’s most impressive natural sights. It’s not only Austria’s tallest mountain, but also one of the highest peaks of the Alps. Once you have laid eyes on this giant, you will both desperately want to...
Austria, Seestraße, 4830 Hallstatt, Austria
Hallstatt is a small village situated on a lake of the same name. It is an excellent day trip destination from Salzburg and the beauty will not disappoint you. There are multiple ways of getting to Hallstatt from Salzburg. The journey takes about...
Austria, Franz-Josef-Straße 24A, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
No matter if you want to accompany a tour of Salzburg Land with a culinary adventure, or if such a gourmet experience is the reason for your trip, the Via Culinaria is a great place to start. It is a roadmap to the most delicious spots in...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands