Collected by Arwa
Eishohlenstrasse 30, 5450 Werfen, Austria
The largest ice caves in the world lie just 30 miles south of Salzburg in the Eisriesenwelt at Werfen. Only a portion of the more than 20 miles of caves are open to the public on a 75-minute guided tour, but what's available to visit is...
Kapuzinerberg, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Three mountains emerge in the city of Salzburg – one of them being the Capuchin Mountain (Kapuzinerberg), named after a monastery at the mountain’s peak. Within a 10 minute walk immerse yourself in nature and discover a true paradise.
Grossglockner High Alpine Road, 5661, Austria
The Grossglockner is without a doubt one of Austria’s most impressive natural sights. It’s not only Austria’s tallest mountain, but also one of the highest peaks of the Alps. Once you have laid eyes on this giant, you will both desperately want to...
Austria, Seestraße, 4830 Hallstatt, Austria
Hallstatt is a small village situated on a lake of the same name. It is an excellent day trip destination from Salzburg and the beauty will not disappoint you. There are multiple ways of getting to Hallstatt from Salzburg. The journey takes about...
Austria, Franz-Josef-Straße 24A, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
No matter if you want to accompany a tour of Salzburg Land with a culinary adventure, or if such a gourmet experience is the reason for your trip, the Via Culinaria is a great place to start. It is a roadmap to the most delicious spots in...
- 1 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States