Collected by Frank Glazer
Admont 1, 8911 Admont, Austria
Stift Admont is so much more than a Benedictine monastery. Often called the eighth wonder of the world, Admont has a history of great artistic productivity, serves as an impressive exhibition space, and houses the largest monastery library in the...
Sankt-Peter-Bezirk 1, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Explore St. Peter’s Monastery as a spot where once the old monks used to walk. Step into history and feel like you’re being transferred into the oldest community of monks on German-speaking soil. Do not miss taking a closer look at St. Peter’s...
Stiftsplatz 1, 3400 Klosterneuburg, Austria
The past and the present collide at Klosterneuburg Abbey. On the one hand, the monestary's opulent baroque architecture takes you back into a more majestic time, allowing you to immerse yourself in the traditions and culture of Austria's spiritual...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map