Collected by Frank Glazer
Admont 1, 8911 Admont, Austria
Stift Admont is so much more than a Benedictine monastery. Often called the eighth wonder of the world, Admont has a history of great artistic productivity, serves as an impressive exhibition space, and houses the largest monastery library in the...
Sankt-Peter-Bezirk 1, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Explore St. Peter’s Monastery as a spot where once the old monks used to walk. Step into history and feel like you’re being transferred into the oldest community of monks on German-speaking soil. Do not miss taking a closer look at St. Peter’s...
Stiftsplatz 1, 3400 Klosterneuburg, Austria
The past and the present collide at Klosterneuburg Abbey. On the one hand, the monestary's opulent baroque architecture takes you back into a more majestic time, allowing you to immerse yourself in the traditions and culture of Austria's spiritual...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun